RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board has published RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 Notification for Junior Engineer, Sr.Section Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication, Maintenance) Exam. All applied candidate read the complete exam material and crack the exam easily.
If you are looking for RRB 2017 Junior Engineer Syllabus then you are right place where you find the complete exam preparation material Junior Engineer, Sr.Section Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication, Maintenance) Exam with PDF Format
RRB 2016 Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF is now available on its authorized website. According to latest official news, a numerous of contenders in all over the nation had applied for Junior Engineer posts under Railway recruitment board. Now they all are looking for RRB JE/SSE Syllabus 2016 which is completely is mention here
The main aim of the Railway Recruitment Board is to recruit the young and talented contenders B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Sc. CS, B.Sc. IT degree holder candidates , etc. to be appointed as Junior Engineer for its various RRBs.
This can be good news for all the Engineers to get employed as Junior Engineer. It is a well reputed designation as far as concerned for the railway department. More information about this exam and selection process will be updated on this page. So keep viewing our portal.
Applicants who are going to attend Junior Engineer, Sr.Section Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication, Maintenance) written exam they need to know about complete details RRB JE Syllabus 2017 pdf which is mention here .
For the appointment of Junior Engineers, a notification was issued some days before. So, all such job aspirants, who have submitted their application form, can now get the knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus from this page.
Now a day’s, competition level of railway examination is growing higher. We suggested to all applied candidates have to prepare well with the help of RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016. Here on this page, we are providing you complete Junior Engineer exam preparation material below ready this carefully and focus on main topics.
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
Organization has uploaded the RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016 for those applicants who want to do job as Junior Engineer, Sr. Section Engineer group in following disciplines:
- Industrial, Civil, Electronics & Communication, Maintenance, Electrical, Automobile, Mechanical and Information Technology.
RRB JE/SSE Exam Paper Pattern
Reasoning and General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- General Science (12thstandard level)
- Laplace Transformation (Important For SSE)
- Basic Linear Algebra
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Concrete Structures
- Bridge Construction
- Building Materials
- Coordinate System
- Costing and Valuation
- Errors and Adjustments
- Highway Planning
- Importance of Surveying
- Environmental Engineering
- Measurements of Distance and Directions
- Map Projections
- Mapping Concept
- Plane Table Surveying
- Soil Mechanics
- Principles and Classifications
- Steel Structures
- Water Requirements
- Structural Analysis
- Theodolite Traversing
- Traffic Engineering
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Basics of Circuit and Power Electronics
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Control Systems
- Electric Circuits and Fields and Electronic Measurements
- Electrical Machines
- Signals and Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives and Systems
- BJT, JFET, MOS, MOSFET, LED
- Analog Circuits, Antennas, Arrays
- Carrier Transport in Silicon: Diffusion Current, Drift Current, Mobility and Resistivity
- Electronic Devices: Energy Bands in Silicon, Intrinsic and Extrinsic Silicon
- Digital Circuits
- Control System & Communication Basics
- Basics of Electronics and Communications
- P-N Junction, P-I-N and Avalanche Photo Diode
- Fundamental Electronics Concepts
- Generation and Recombination of Carriers
- Tunnel and Varactor Diode
- Zener Diode
- Wireless Communication
- Computer fundamentals & organization: C, C++ & Java language
- Information systems: DBMS
- Operating systems UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication
- Computer Networks
- MS Office
- Web Based programming: Software Engineering
- System programming
Instrumentation & Measurement
- Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Control Systems and Instrumentation
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Process Control
- Measurement and Control Systems
- Digital Electronics
- Environment and Pollution Control
- C, C++ & Java language
- Web technology & programming; Software Engineering
- MS Office
- Computer fundamentals & organization
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication
- Information systems; DBMS; System programming
- Digital technology & Imaging
- Basic concepts of Computers
- Color science
- Control Application in Printing
- Environment & Pollution Control (X standard)
- Flexo & Gravure
- Paper & Ink technology
- Mathematics, Science & Physics
- Newspaper printing
- Printing materials, surface preparation, and techniques
- Offset Printing
Engineering Drawing / Graphics
- Basics and Fundamental of Graphics
- Engineering Drawing
Environment & Pollution Control
- Types of Pollution
- General Engineering topics of Environment
- Pollution Control Methods.
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Course
Time Duration of the exam will be two hours. The Exam will be comprised of 150 Questions out of which 90 Questions are from Technical Ability & General Science and 60 Questions are from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning. Negative Marking will be there for every wrong answer.
Points To be Remember:
- Aspirants need to have good technical skills.
- Contenders will be screened for General awareness and Knowledge.
- Applicants should also prepare Topics of Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Each year, Railway Recruitment Board has published notices in detail to the concerned RRB for the vacant posts and lots of job aspirants get benefit from it.
After downloading RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016, all contenders should prepare hard for the competition. The jobs offered by the railway, comes under the Central Government. So, this could be a great opportunity for the unemployed persons.
In RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus, most of the topics you have to prepared belongs to the syllabus, which you have already study in Graduation or PG level. If you are good in your UG or PG level, then you can take some sigh of relief.
The list of RRBs are given below –
Allahabad, Ajmer, Ahmadabad, Bilaspur, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gorakhpur, Jammu, Malda, Kolkata, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Siliquri, Secunderabad and Trivendrum.
Procedure to get RRB Syllabus 2017 for Junior Engineer
- Visit the authorized web portal of Indian Railways.
- Clicking the link of Recruitment, you will be redirected on new page.
- Here you will required to choose the RRB you have applied before the last date.
- On choosing the RRB, you will reach to the concerned RRB’s website.
- Now click on the active link – RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016.
- Then you can download the material for the upcoming examination.
For more details, applicants must visit the official link.