Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016
Eastern Railway is offering a large number of job opportunities through the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates can apply for the Eastern Railway Sports Quota 60 Vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the job can make their career in the government sector by this opportunity. Railway department comes under the Public sector that’s why it is the priority of each and every individual.
If you are also a job hunter then you can apply for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016. They are offering 60 Vacant Vacancies under sports Quota so as to select the best candidates for their posts.
Eastern Railway 60 Sports Quota Vacancies 2016
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Posts for||Sports Quota|
|Vacancies Offered||60 Vacancies|
|Academic Qualifications||Sports qualification|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 years|
|Last Date of apply||16th December 2015|
Details about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016
Eastern Railway is going to offer 60 Vacancies for the sports man. Interested candidates can apply for these posts by filling the Application Form Online. Here on this page we are also providing the steps of filling the Application Form.
Eastern Railway Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Division or Sports Name||Total Vacancy|
|1.||Archery (Men & Women)||03|
|2.||Athletics (Men & Women)||02|
|3.||Archery (Men & Women)||02|
|9.||Kabaddi (Men & Women)||02|
|10.||Shooting ( Men/ Women)||01|
|12.||Weightlifting(Men & Women)||02|
A candidate who is going to apply for it must have passed 10+2 or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT having graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized board.
Age limit as required under it is 18 years to 25 years. Some relaxations are also given in respect to age for the candidates of reserved categories as prescribed under the norms of Government.
|Posts Category||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Category 1||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2400 / 2800/-|
|Category 2||Rs. 1900 / 2000/-|
|Category 3||Rs. 1800/-|
Application Fee Details:
- General category appliers should need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST, Women, Minorities & Economically Backward Class Candidates are exempted from any fee.
- Payment of fee will be deposited through Demand Draft(DD) or Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of “FA&CAO, Eastern Railway, Kolkata” payable only at GPO / Kolkata.
Candidate will be selected through the written test or Interview.
How To Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016
Following steps will help you in filing the Application form for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016:-
- Log on to www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to the Home Page.
- Go to the Notification related to ‘Apply’.
- Take a hard copy of the Application form.
- Fill the Application form.
- Attest the required documents.
- Send it on below mentioned postal address.
Last Date to Apply:
- Last Date to Apply: 16th December 2015
- Last Date to Submit Application Form For Remote Area: 31st December 2015
For more information you can visit on the Official Notification